infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- The NO_BACKSLASH_ESCAPES parameter must be removed from the my.ini file in infoRouter instances that use a MySQL database. Please follow instructions outlined in this article:
KB article 142
- Ability to sort search results from all columns including custom property fields
- Optimized search algorithm.
- Search pages and categories can now be assigned to specific user groups, users or public.
- A customizable default search page called 'search' has been added. Advanced search is no longer the default search screen.
- dtSearch engine support for content indexing is now being offered as the advance search engine option
- Improved application security.
- Faster and secure data access.
- Sessions are now implemented in the database for improved performance and security.
- Form based authentication support has been added to application for better user experience.
- Web services now check cookie for the authentication ticket if the parameter value is missing.
- Improved requirement check during application setup
- New web service method - AddISOComment
- New web service method - AddSOXComment
- New web service method - ChangeUserType
- New web service method - ForgotPassword
- New web service method - GetAllUsers2
- New web service method - GetClassificationLogs
- New web service method - GetISOLogs
- New web service method - GetSoxLogs
- New web service method - RemoveDocumentCutoffDate
- New web service method - RemoveFolderCutoffDate
- New web service method - SetClassificationLevel
- New web service method - SetDocumentCutoffDate
- New web service method - SetFolderCutoffDate
- Top Search box has been enhanced to search on variety of parameters such as file names instead of content-only searches.
- Font Awesome has been implemented to improve the look and feel in infoRouter menus.
- Automatically move user recycle bin entries into the system recycle bin after a specified number of months. A new application setting.
- DB performance improvements. New database indexes have been created.
- Tasks are now handled in business days instead of calendar days. Ability to record holidays and vacations.
- User Groups now displayed in collapsed mode to improve UI and performance.
- Show URLs enhanced to show WebDAV URLs.
- Ability to set limits on Zip downloads. Can be removed or limited to a certain size.
- Better exception handling.
- Workflow Supervisor functionality added.
- Total warehouse size is now being displayed in the warehouse status screen.
- Task due dates can be edited and changed. Previously task dates could only be postponed.
- Classification downgrades and de-classifications can now be automatically be performed by the system. Previously this could only be done through a task assignment.
- Automatic logouts upon session timeouts (infoRouter authentication only)
- Error logs are now automatically purged based on system setting.
- Server side Import / export tool has been removed due to security risks.
- infoRouter now only supports 64 bit platforms.
- Check out and download option has been removed for consistency.
- Search and Category administrators have been moved under System Global User groups.
- Form templates cannot access the default fonts and CSS files if the application installed to a virtual directory.
- A user's last logon date was not being recorded correctly. This has been corrected.
- Windows authentication using web service fails. This has been corrected.
- Front-end visibility and java-script problems has been fixed.
- IRMaintenance ignored heartbeat setting and ran too often. This has been corrected.