infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- New Web API method 'SearchRecycledItems' has been introduced.
- Administrators can now search the system recycle bin based on size for folders and documents. Sorting by fields has also been included.
- A status indicator has been added during the purge process of the recycle bin for long running purge operations.
- Technical contact feature added to include VARs in infoRouter events and notifications.
- A technical status report is now being generated every Monday and sent to the technical contact email (if one exists) and/or the system administrator.
- Emails with keywords cannot be registered to infoRouter via the Outlook add-in
- infoRouter cannot create a notification que if no ‘NotificationQue’ folder already exists.
- Workflow definitions page does not have a ‘back’ link. One has been added.
- User selection dialog ‘find user’ feature locates the user in the list but does not automatically select the first user.
- Drag and Drop uploads fails without displaying proper error message if the uploaded document name is invalid.
- While setting a document type for a document and required custom propertyset has a lookup field definition, to choose an option from the lookup dialog does not function.