infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Browser based message and confirmation dialogs implemented in HTML popup windows.
- GetRandDScheduleInfo web service returns Disposition Trigger Text in the “DispositionTrigger” attribute instead of Disposition Trigger Value.
- User and Group popup lists does not fit small screens.
- Document Properties do not display data section when accessing from Tasks.
- Log Display screen does not check the required date parameters.
- While upgrading infoRouter using live update tool, library managers can be removed if the library member count greater than 100.
- In the document properties screen while removing expiration of document, the confirmation dialog does not function.
- Document retention and disposition information in property does not correct disposition trigger information.