infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- A Please wait sign is now being displayed while sorting document lists by clicking on the column header.
- Property set conditions can now be cleared by clicking a link on the search screen.
- Web pages are now rendered by http handlers for better performance.
- On end event URL has been added to the Workflow definition to allow launching a user exit.
- Hide flag has been added to the workflow definition to hide workflow from the user interface.
- Document lists now display the full folder path.
- PDF documents are now classified differently and are no longer classified as Office Document.
- Searching by Folder description column is now matching partially by default.
- Notification emails dates are displayed in ISO format with microsecond precision. Changed to normal date format.
- Better task distribution when picking task owner among multiple users
- Email attachments cannot be downloaded if the attachment name contains single quote character
- Search cannot find the custom property Boolean fields if the value is YES
- LDAP authentication service has missing libraries
- While using dtSearch service, content search request returns incompatible library error (Newtonsoft.Json). If the web.config has already been adjusted for compatibility it need to be removed
- Recent document list is now sorted by the last view date in descending order.
- User passwords containing a plus symbol caused log in issues.
- Office Add-in and Scan Station modules file upload times are unusually slow.
- Web services does not accept empty authentication ticket without a session cookie.
- Workflow approved or rejected notification cannot be sent if the notified user requested the documents as attachments.
- Users are not redirected to their default portal when in Windows authentication mode.
- Custom property caption is now being displayed instead of the custom property database name.