infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- IRMaintenance Service will keep trying to connect to the configured infoRouter Server even when IIS is down.
- Portal resource name length cannot be greater than 30 characters.
- Recent documents gadget does not list documents.
- Email Notifications do not include attachments even when requested.
- Clicking folder in search results does not display the folder tree from search results
- Registering Emails with an attachment that has following dots in their name fail
- Unix style line ending characters in task comments that come via the web API is being ignored.
- Searching with + and - symbols causes errors.
- Uploading EML files that contains fields ('to', 'from', 'cc' or 'bcc') longer than 255 characters fail.