infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- infoRouter search now substitutes the “near” operator with the “And” operator if the search engine preference is Windows search
- infoRouter content search now displays the search terms in the result screen
- Unread documents are now bolder.
- Task re-directions can now be defined in hours
- Search screen does not allow submission when the criteria is only 'owned by' field.
- Document Security screen date display problem has been fixed.
- User Task Report screen returns an error.
- LDAP manager software does not run due to a missing app configuration file (works fine with existing installations)
- Office add-in does not properly handle time zones with half-hour offsets
- Import / Export tool does not properly handle time zones with half-hour offsets
- Scan station tool not properly handle time zones with half-hour offsets
- Printer friendly document list does show date values
- While changing due date of a task, the due date year may present 2099 as the default year value..
- Text area fields display bigger fonts while using Firefox.
- Cosmetic changes applied to Retention and Disposition editing screen.
- infoRouter cannot display or download emails if attachment names contain an ampersand character.
- Downloaded EML files may in certain cases not include attachment, if the attachment is not embedded to the mail.
- Updating keywords may return primary key errors