infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- AddPropertySetRowForUser, UpdatePropertySetRowForUser, DeletePropertySetForUser web API functions have been implemented.
- API functions that return user information now include applied custom property sets in the response XML.
- API functions that returns property set information now return 'Applied By' and 'DateApplied' information in sub node.
- API functions that return user information now return empty string for 'the Last password change' and 'Last login date' if dates are not available
- Temp folder not empty error message while using the send to functionality
- Unchecking 'Send notification to assignor when completed', checkbox does not prevent emails from being sent.
- Downloading emails as eml files returns error.
- The custom property option selection screen does not trim values with spaces