infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Greater than and Less than signs will be allowed when applying property set values using the web API.
- Trailing spaces will be trimmed in text fields when applying property set values using the web API.
- MySQL options are automatically adjusted during the installation of infoRouter in Demo mode.
- The infoRouter front-end from now on will always display dates in the user’s time zone. Previously the server time was displayed and in cases where the server was hosted in a different time zone could cause problems.
- Better software setup experience if the windows search service has been disabled.
- Remote Search is now support TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2
- After setting expiration date and document type of the multiple items, the setting/log window now remains open. So, user can evaluate the warnings
- After searching a term, subsequent search results may return an error.
- Content search ignores 'or' and 'not' operators
- Remote search may return undescriptive error message
- Search results may return unexpected results if underscore character is being used in search criteria.
- Downloading an extensionless document returns an error.
- While uploading an email using the infoRouter Office Add-in for Outlook, unchecking one or more email attachments returns an Invalid attachment handler.
- First character of an attachment name may chopped off while registering an email using infoRouter Office Add-in.
- 'Change document type' and 'set document expiration' windows return a blank window in IE 11
- UploadDocument2 and UploadDocument3 web API functions ignore the checkout parameters. It always checks out the document if required.
- Although the user enters her/his password correctly, login screen returns invalid username / password message if the password includes an ampersand character.
- Library statistics displays wrong size.
- If a document has been displayed more than once in the document list, move operations may return error for duplicate selection of a document
- AddPropertySetRow, UpdatePropertySetRow, DeletePropertySetRow APIs return success code as True even if custom property set is not found on the server.
- Search screen custom property lookup window does not close automatically after selecting a row.
- On search screen, Choosing a row from custom property lookup window automatically selects equal operator even if the value of the colum is empty.
- If warehouse entry of a document meta is empty or cannot be parsed wrong knowledge base article is being displayed.