infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- TLS 1.0 and SSL3 protocol can now be disabled on the server.
- infoRouter maintenance service enhancements to support configurations where TLS 1.0 and SSL3 are disabled.
- infoRouter live update tool enhancements to support configurations where TLS 1.0 and SSL3 are disabled.
- Import export tool enhancements to support configurations where TLS 1.0 and SSL3 are disabled.
- Hot folders tool enhancements to support configurations where TLS 1.0 and SSL3 are disabled.
- Scan station tool enhancements to support configurations where TLS 1.0 and SSL3 are disabled.
- Better Live Update and setup support for Oracle customers.
- Search screen automatically selects the operator part, if value has been entered without selecting operator.
- Selecting a default operator for custom properties when creating a search screen is now allowed.
- Move API is now supporting renaming operations while moving both documents and folders.
- Multiple workflow supervisors (users and groups) can now be assigned as workflow supervisor.
- Filtering users in the user management screen no longer requires an asterisk for partial searches.
- Search screen does not allow inconsistent operator value pairs when searching.
- User group names may now include the dash character.
- Trial License ending date and software subscription ending dates covers the last day.
- Cosmetic changes to the subscriber screen.
- Content search does not sort result by rank in a page
- Content search does not return document abstracts
- Popup windows may continue to run using anonymous user credentials causing unexpected messages or behavior when infoRouter session times out.
- Business hours and minutes are displayed without leading zeros in control panel.
- If a user’s default portal name is invalid according to the updated naming schemes, an error screen may be shown while opening the user property page.
- Associated tasks assigned to the submitter are incorrectly assigned to the current user.