infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Portal and Warehouse IO system has been centralized and optimized to reduce server-side file locking
- Background jobs can now be monitored via the 'Control Panel' / 'Server Status' page.
- Published and Latest version checksum information is now being displayed in the document properties window.
- Dash character has been added to the allowed character list in portal names.
- Better error handing, logging and additional knowledge base articles
- IssueReportURL and ArticleUrl parameter in web.config has been fixed
- Clicking custom menus when no items are selected produced an error message. This has been changed to allow launching of custom program without any selected items.
- Purging documents in the system recycle bin produced error messages even when there were no errors
- CreateUser Api method returns error message if password parameter is blank.
- Certain tasks required the document to be checked in prior to completion of the task
- Minor cosmetics changes have been made in the front-end.
- 'RegisterEmail' API returns an error if TO, CC or BCC fields contains 'greater than' or 'less than' characters