infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- AddFlowTaskDef web api function xml parsing issues
- GetFlowDef web api does not return all task types and details.
- AddUserAsDomainMember web api returns an error
- Move and Copy web api interprets paths differenly if the path contains a tilda character.
- Copying a big document causes file locking problems on server and returns 'Unauthorized access exception'
- Upgrade from 8.1 to 8.5 may fail on SQL server instances
- An error may occur while rolling back failed uploads.
- Workflow 'save as' feature may fail on SQL server instances
- Drag / drops and uploads do not send 'new document notication' to document subscribers. This is now an application setting.
- Hot Folders may fail to upload documents
- New LDAP software (without MSHTML.dll)