infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Rank Info has been added to the content search results API method
- 'AddToFavorites' and 'RemoveFromFavorites' API methods have been implemented.
- 'GetUserViewLog1' API has been implemented and now includes start and end date filters.
- 'AssociatedDocuments', 'AssociatedFolders', 'AssociatedFoldersAndDocuments' API methods now return document and folder details.
- 'GetGroupMembershipsOfUser' API method has been implemented.
- LDAP synchronization tool may allow the addition of users causing license issues.
- The compact function fails to honor the request under certain conditions.
- Field name declarations in notification email templates were case sensitive. It is now case insensitive.
- When a library is been deleted, custom property sets restricted to that library were not deleted from the database.
- Hot folders utility applies only the first custom property set, if more than one custom property set specified in KYOCERA scanner output xml.
- Cosmetic changes to the advanced search screen