infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- GetTasks API method now returns attachments for each task
- GetTask API method has been implemented
- Http Only Cookies is now configurable via the web.config
- ’Today’ has been added as an option to the Search by date section
- User Managers can now use the Transfer ownership function
- Sysadmin account name can now be renamed
- Logout link does not function in certain cases
- Buttons are not displayed on form templates
- Adding comments may result in duplicate comment when using IE
- Pop up window when editing general section of the document properties window
- Search API does not return expected result set when multiple document names are specified
- Sysadmin password expires even if the sysadminCheckAccount has been specified
- Client tools installer uses an expired certificate
- Searching - Please Wait/Visual Indicator of progress
- Search by folder description does not work
- Category result do not include subfolders if the look-in criteria has been specified