infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- This version is not compatible with Windows 2003 installations.
- Authentication tickets can now be accessable in form templates via predefined form values.
- Document format filter has been added to applicable portal gadgets.
- New style confirmation and alert dialogs have been implemetented across various pages.
- Logout link does not function as of release 8.5
- Current folder's association count and the folder description are not visible on document list page
- Editing document properties shows an unnecessary confirmation popup.
- Extension filter does not function as expected in portal gadgets.
- The Allow/Disallow classified documents rule restricts the folder itself.
- In portal management page 'In design' warning not displayed in certain cases.
- Check-out and download does not refresh the opener page.
- Checking in from the task screen does not refresh the tasks screen.