infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Addition task requirement options (Attachment, Document from template, Meta data)
- A "Show members" button has been added to display the members of a user group
- User Groups can now be marked as "Private" making them visible only to logged in users
- Custom properties can now be marked as "Private"
- Workflow supervisor feature has been implemented
- Searching using multiple document ids and folder ids
- Displaying ISO Reviewer roles from the user properties screen
- Setting publishing rules for multiple documents has been implemented
- Inline displaying of Cutoff dates in the documents pane for documents
- Inline displaying of Cutoff dates in the documents pane for folders
- Setting retention period via the 'create folder wizard'
- Switched to ASP.NET 4
- Switched to Oracle Managed Data provider
- Multiple file upload with drag and drop
- Enhanced workflow status information displayed in document properties window
- Visual indicator of progress added to various processes
- Ability to select a retention and disposal schedule at folder creation
- Show members of groups during workflow assignment
- Show members of groups during subscription
- View Log content has been enhanced to show additional information
- Change font-family in CSS to use 'Helvetica Neue' instead of 'Lucida Grande'. Better user experience on Mac workstations
- Ability to change publishing rules for multiple documents
- Task based security. Users are given the required security permissions when they are assigned a task
- Set Publishing Rules on multiple documents
- Pure NT Authentication has been implemented
- The infoRouter Help system has been moved to the web
- Help system moved to the cloud. Improved Online Help
- Ability to choose multiple documents and attach to workflows
- Numerous user interface improvements.
- Unnecessary pop-up screens eliminated to save clicks
- Improved measures to eliminate security risks - Default Import directory has been changed to avoid rare but potential unauthorized viewing of server-side paths.
- Improved measures to eliminate security risks - Weak Cookie Entropy Might Lead To Authentication Bypass
- Improved measures to eliminate security risks - potential SQL Injection may cause errors while searching
- Improved measures to eliminate security risks - potential SQL Injection may cause errors while adding workflow definition (authenticated)
- Improved measures to eliminate security risks - infoRouter Directory and File Disclosure while importing
- Improved measures to eliminate security risks - Reflective Cross-site Scripting (portal page)
- Search fails to deliver document descriptions under certain circumstances
- Folder subscription for new documents did not work under certain circumstances
- ISO Review generates multiple tasks for dates such as February 29th
- infoRouter Office Add-ins - Outlook - No Link to properties
- Control Panel - Workflow Reports - Performance Report. Firefox does not display the date filters
- Custom Property Set - Date population from lookup results causes errors
- Better data validation while re-assigning tasks to other users
- Various java-script and cosmetic issues have been fixed
- Meta data look up field, auto-fill form values. Date fields not functioning