infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Workflow and task related reports have been added to the control panel.
- Workflow and task related statistics has been added to the user properties screen.
- Pending workflow count and workflow time span statistics has been added to the workflow definitions list.
- While deleting and enabling/disabling users, the log screen now displays the users' full name instead of their username.
- Optimized Maintenance process
- Fixed misleading warning message while deleting a user with an ISO schedule role
- Fixed an issue related to entering a due date in the past while creating a task.
- Fixed an issue related to IE9 and IE10 during the new html document creation.
- In busy or slow IO environments the session confirmation process returns an error like 'The process cannot access the file xxx.ini because it is being used by another process'
- The Office Add-in now recognizes Office 2013 versions during installation
- Scan Station has been optimized. Better error/exception handling code has been added.
- Import/Export (GUI tool) has been optimized. Better error/exception handling code has been added.
- Import/Export (Web tool) has been optimized to work with earlier versions of IE.
- Dragging an email from Outlook into a WebDAV folder raises issues when email subject contains illegal characters