infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- List as option has been added to the most of the user list screens.
- User management page fails with error on IE9 and IE10
- Initial sort order of the user management screen is incorrect
- Library managers cannot manage the local users using user management screen due to incorrectly issued 'permission denied' message
- Typing in an incorrect password while deleting a library results in a progress screen (only Firefox).
- Delete user function does not prompt the for an Administrator password.
- Workflows and Tasks statistics displayed incorrectly under certain circumstances
- Task Screen is not been redisplayed automatically after an Approve/Reject decision
- Library list is not been redisplayed automatically after setting the Anonymous Attribute on library properties window
- Better error handling implemented in 'Scan Station' and 'Import Export Tool'