infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Form templates library anonymous state can now be changed.
- Performance improvements while displaying user lists and user search by name
- Workflow view includes additional information and navigation to details.
- Document workflow and tasks statistics have been categorized under menus (Document Properties Window)
- User Management screen has been enhanced to support paging and filtering.
- User Management screen now supports bulk operations such as deleting and changing user status feature
- Task screen now displays all tasks attachments added throughout the workflow process.
- Email notifications with attachments are no longer limited to NEW and CHANGE events
- Deleting a library causes workflows to be hidden on the document list.
- Copying a folder that disallows creating new documents or subfolders to another location causes copy operation to be stopped.
- While the user tries to find a term like 'inforouter', 'wh' that are to be contained in warehouse location paths causes and search a error. This error is limited to Instances that uses windows search for content search support.