infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Users can add comments while completing their tasks
- Setup supports Windows Search , windows 2012 and windows 8.X
- Create task button has been added to the workflow and task screen of the document
- Performance issues during library deletion
- Version list returns back to an invalid page.
- Pop-up menus on documents and task screen displays out of screen.
- Retention and Disposition Freeze flag of a folder cannot be displayed if the disposition date is in the future.
- Maximum display folder parameter does not work.
- Some of the log screens returns back to invalid pages.
- Editing a document via WEBDAV on IE 11 tries to open JAVA applet instead of activex.
- While editing a document via WEBDAV, maximum URL length calculation is incorrect for excel type documents.
- While editing a document via WEBDAV displays a JAVA warning page.
- Logging WEBDAV requests has been stopped.
- Formatting issues in Email Templates have been resolved
- Downloading documents with space characters in their names are replaced with underscore