infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Cross browser log out operation has been implemented.
- Issue related to long response times while changing ISO schedules and expirations have been fixed
- Search Page - search by date and size field display issue has been fixed.
- Double clicking on folders result in no documents displayed message.
- Document information line remains highlighted even after clicking away
- Security inheritance does not launch the password prompt.
- User Group list for folder subscription page does not size the page correctly
- WebDAV document editing URL length issue
- Popup menu cannot be placed correctly on Tasks and Documents screen
- Document type delete causes database error to be raised
- Custom R&D status display issue has been fixed
- View selection changes back to default when sorting by column headings.
- Some folders only show the 'Name' column
- The 'My Download Queue', 'My Favourites' and 'My Subscriptions' screens do not refresh automatically after removing items from the list
- The start time denoted when opening the Task Redirection screen is approximately 5 minutes ahead of the Computer Time
- Operations in the tasks screen does not properly refresh the task list