infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Searching documents via web service API now accepts boolean "INCLUDESUBFOLDERS" parameter
- Automatic folder renaming (via API) when folder name includes invalid characters
- Cosmetic issues related to the ISO scheduler screen
- Folder classification properties - the downgrade date cannot be displayed correctly.
- Approve / Reject notification emails do not include user comments.
- Updating workflow name fails.
- Web Services API method: SetFolderRules does not correctly set the "disallowcheckin" flag.
- OFFICE-ADDIN: Fixed Null Object reference exception in MS Outlook add-in
- SCAN STATION: Fixed Workflow user selection screen displays incorrectly and cannot be resized.