infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Maximum lenght of property set name warning is now pops up depends on Database type.
- Document properties link has been added to the documents in view log report.
- New html5 input types is now supported in form templates while replicating metadata
- If password policy has been configured in infoRouter the LDAP Sync service fails to create new users in infoRouter.
- Cosmetic issues has been resolved at property option management screen.
- While setting ISO/Periodical Review, it ignores the start schedule date and changes to today's date.
- Content search does not accept upper case 'NOT' for operator.
- Resurce string fixed for SMTP settings.