infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Additional mime types added
- IE 10 comtability mode OFF forced by HTTP header
- 'Audit' and 'Comment' word has been removed from noise words
- Attribute names that includes dash character does not work in form templates
- Rows cannot be selected in data lookup grid
- Transaction fails while stopping or removing workflow using SQL Server or ORACLE
- ISO periodic review definiton changes cannot be saved.
- The documents pane has not been resfeshed after deleting documents.
- System administrator cannot display the all libraries if he/she is not the member of the library while using add-ins.