infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- While adding or editing the retention and disposition schedules, 'No Retention' and 'No disposition' option can be chosen.
- While editing the retention and disposition schedules, changing the retention type from 'Temporary' to 'Permanent' the application displays wrong message.
- The application does not allow, creating a retention and disposition schedules with permanent retention type.
- The application does not allow, a retention and disposition schedules with disposition definition depending on 'retention on end' trigger.
- Documents can be submitted to the workflow that is not defined in the library of the document via web services API.