infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Office-Addin: Scroll bars are implemented for long named e-mail documents to be displayed properly on the status screen.
- Office-Addin: When selecting the "Read" option, document properties cannot be displayed; giving the warning message "There is no document open from infoRouter".
- Office-Addin: After making some changes on a power point document opened from infoRouter, pressing the save button causes "no changes have been made" warning message to be displayed.
- Office-Addin: When sending long named email documents to infoRouter, warning message appears without giving any chance for user to solve that problem.
- Office-Addin: When sending multiple e-mail documents to infoRouter, long document names cause buffer to stop in the middle of the file transfer.