infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Enhanced warning messages during "transfer ownership" operations.
- 'Create task' function will no longer update the 'Next ISO Date'.
- Incomplete lookup field of a property set does not return an error message. - ADD-IN
- Deleted custom property sets may cause an error while users are navigating folders.
- Import Zip function ignores the 'check-out', 'check-in' flags. So It does not import new versions of the documents and returns 'This document already exists.' warning.
- Misleading error message displayed while setting 'R&D freeze' flag to folders that have no R&D schedule.
- 'No criteria specified' warning message displayed when saved search page includes hidden fields with criteria.
- Folder ownership change "user password confirmation" fails if the password is entered incorrectly.
- Checked out document do not appear in red due to a bug in 8.2.000.
- Printer friendly view of the main document list cannot display the columns correctly.
- 'Custom property has been deleted' warning message appears to users who have chosen to display the deleted set.
- Retain Until date incorrectly displayed as 2500-1-1 in various screens. This has been replaced with "forever".
- Number type custom property set data may not be displayed correclty since version 8.2 - MYSQL only