infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Parallel tasks are now allowed at the first step of a workflow.
- New web service methods have been added. 'RenewTicket', 'GetFoldersAndDocuments2', 'GetFolderStatistics'
- Import Export Tool - Release level has been added to program screens.
- Import Export Tool - Statistics displayed for large amounts of date.
- Import Export Tool - Performance improvements.
- Import Export Tool - Path lengths exceeding 240 characters are skipped and logged.
- Office Add in temp file handling after document has been closed has been improved.
- Requirements to complete a task have been indicated as links in the task completion window.
- Library creation screens and wizard has been streamlined. The "Finish" button has been removed to enforce complete data entry.
- A "List" right is now automatically granted to the "Library members" group at the point of library creation.
- Default Pop-up window sizes have been changed to 924 X 580 to accomodate nettop computers.
- Send to screen has been changed to use the "send attachments as links" defaut option.
- Web service method for document properties have been enhanced to include additional information (ApprovalStatus, ClassificationLevel,DeclassifyOn,DomainId,DowngradeOn,FolderId,Foldername,IsShortcut,LastISOReviewDate,NextISOReviewDate,OwnerId,RegisterById,TemplateID,VersionCount).
- Web service method for version properties have been enhanced to include additional information (ApprovalStatus,ApprovalDate).
- Help screens have been updated to include latest improvements and changes.
- MaxRequestLength parameter has been changed to 2GB. The application settings screen now controls the maximum document size. Default unit of measure is nor in MB.
- Updated help screens
- Log screens have been messages have been abbreviated
- Help topic screens have been resized to 591 X 540 pixels.
- Portal - Document content gadget check out link problem resolved.
- Send to screen cosmetic changes resolved. Error message format improved.
- Workflow screen to choose start-up users have been resized to ensure that the "ok" and "cancel" buttons appear even on small screens.
- Edit link has been added to the task display screen. Works on in IE 32bit browser.
- Various Office Add in screens now reflect the release level.
- Various Office Add language resources have been changed.
- Office Add in error messages have been improved.
- Thumbnail issues related to published and unpublished documents have been resolved. Thumbnails are re-generated when the published version changes.
- User managers can not enable or disable users
- Task redirection start date and end date cannot be in the past.
- Incorrect error message during document uploads has been corrected.
- Task completion comments can now be saved even if the task has not yet been completed.
- Controls to check for task requirements have been streamlined ans task requirements priorities have been changed.
- Encodings for Propery set options have been corrected. Issues related to deletes and updates have been resolved.