infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Folder search by 'Classification Level' has been added. Folder classification level is now being displayed in main document list page as a column.
- CreateDocumentTypeDef web service has been added.
- UpdateDocumentTypeDef web service has been added.
- Text-only content can now be specified using the uploaddocument4 web service method.
- Custom property sets are not displayed if the document has not been published. This was caused by a change in release 8.1.136.
- Log screen does not work. This was caused by a change in release 8.1.136.
- Previous versions of the Office Add-in module caused an exception when attempting to connect to a newer version of infoRouter.
- The Outlook Add-in caused issues with language resources.
- An un-install of the Office Add-in did not clear the stored password from the system registry.
- Unnecessary calls from the Office Add-in module to back-end methods have been removed.
- Various issues when navigating infoRouter folders from within the Scan Station module have been fixed.