infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Word and Excel add-ins now support RTF and CSV documents
- Workflow view invoked from the tasks screen returns only those tasks that have been assigned to the active user.
- New custom property sets cannot be created using on infoRouter instances using an Oracle DB backend
- Lookup type custom property set field tests return an infoRouter application error rather than the error itself
- Lookup type custom property set field parameters cannot be displayed correctly upon creation
- Tasks gadget displays tasks that are not yet active
- Office add-in does not update retention period
- Word documents close without saving if check-in flag is set and the document cannot be saved due to server rules
- LDAP authentication web service does not work if IIS is running in X64 mode. A re-install and re-configuration of this IIS application is required.