infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Edit menu implemented for MS Office documents. This function automatically checks out Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents. Any changes are saved back to infoRouter as a version. (32 bit IE only)
- Updating a propertyset from the folder level (including subfolders) apply meta data to documents even if custom property set does not apply to documents.
- Clicking the 'Open web folder' link brings up the pop up login dialog.
- Mass setting of document completion status also sets completion status for email type documents.
- Extension of email documents can be changed.
- Blank values in look-up type custom property sets can be bypassed even if they are marked as a required field.
- Document from template portal gadget fails if a non-inforouter authenticated user has been impersonated
- Removing the Anonymous library flag for the 'Form templates' library causes an exception while creating a document from form templates if the user is not a member of 'form templates' library.