infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Updating a propertyset from the folder level including sub folders does not update subfolders.
- WebDAV requests accepts a ticket in URL only for GET methods.
- Navigation returns to the home page after setting document completion status and subscribe-unsubscribe operations.
- SetDocumentRetention web service returns an error.
- ISO Review / Periodic Review creates a new task when the task is finished (only when once is selected).
- ISO Review / Periodic Review remove link does not appear in document properties window in cases where the task is assigned to a user instead of a workflow.