infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Pull down menu implemented instead of action bar (create task, send to workflow added).
- 'My tasks' displays user's tasks by default
- 'Document id' and 'document name' columns re-ordered in 'My tasks' screen.
- Pull down menu implemented instead of action bar on 'my task' page
- SQL error may occur while applying folder rules
- Custom menu xml returns an error if the xml includes a comments section.
- Retention and disposition screen returns 'user not found' error when disposition authority is not specified.
- 'Open web folder' link not visible.
- Applied tags display as html source on document properties page.
- WebDAV fails while uploading files from Vista
- WebDAV fails while updating from MS Office 2007 on Vista
- WebDAV paths cannot be mounted on Mac and Unix variants
- Last login date not properly updated in database.
- Folder navigation fails if the folder is archived or hidden.