infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- 'Transfer Ownership' function now has an option to transfers tasks and workflow roles separately.
- Faster search result retrieval and folder navigation.
- getTasks() function has been added to the web services API.
- Pop-up windows have been enhanced to resize based on user's screen resolution.
- Edit and reassign task links have been added to the workflow view of document list page.
- 'assignee', 'assigned by', 'supervisor', 'document id' and 'workflow name' filters have been added to the task screen.
- 'Open web folder' link has been removed from the document list page. Note: IE8 does not support WebDAV.
- On rare occasions, a dead lock error may occur when downloading documents in busy environments.
- On rare occasions, a dead lock error may occur when deleting a user in busy environments.
- 'QRY or NDX file in use' error may occur when retrieving a big search result or while navigating a folder with thousands of documents.
- 'Transfer Ownership' page does not transfer user security roles.
- New or updated document type names with Non-ASCII characters returns a SQL error (MYSQL only)
- IO error on Portal screen if more than one screen is in design mode.