infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Add Task and Remove Task policy has been split into two independent policies. The 'Add right' option has been added to the 'Add Task' policy.
- Submit to Workflow and Remove / Stop workflow policy has been split into two independent policies. The 'Add right' option has been added to the 'Submit to workflow' policy.
- Up to next 3,10,20,30 days options have been added to the task filters on task list window.
- if a search is run from a date field of a custom property set and the given criteria is today or yesterday, returned results do not include time.
- Renaming a document type does update all the required objects.
- Applying a custom property set from a folder level with the option include subfolders and documents, completely removes custom properties below only to re-apply them ignoring business rules.
- If a NT authenticated user's password includes the ":" character, infoRouter is unable to authenticate the user.
- When registering an email to infoRouter, the Outlook add-in uses the creation date of an email instead of the sent date.