infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year. If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team at email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation. A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- Outlook add-in displays uploaded email count while uploading multiple emails
- Outlook add-in displays uploaded emails in a columnar report style at end of the upload.
- Outlook add-in displays attachment list with subjects when upload attachment button has been clicked
- Outlook add-in displays additional information regarding attachments ("inline" or "attachment")
- Outlook add-in displays more descriptive errors while buffering emails and allow users to stop and continue the process.
- Outlook add-in "New Folder" function does not return any errors if a folder already exists.
- Outlook add-in allowed for enabled buttons causing the ability change data while upload in progress.
- Outlook add-in Cancel button is disabled while uploading multiple emails
- Outlook add-in allows for closing the active window during an upload.
- Outlook add-in does not show the custom property set list properly if network connection issue occurs.
- Outlook add-in displays the same error repeatedly if a folder cannot be found when folder prompt is manually entered
- Outlook add-in displays the wrong error message if the an email attachment with the same name exists on the server.
- Better error handing if the server connection is dropped while using office add-ins and Scan Station
- If submission to workflow fails while using the word add-in, the word document remains editable.
- On screen prompts are editable while uploading a document using scan station.
- Scan Station sends the OCR text using carriage returns
- Empty document name causes an exception in scan station