infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- When a user empties her recycle bin, deleted items are transferred to the system recycle bin not purged.
- New system setting that allows for automatic disposal of deleted items in the system recycle bin.
- infoRouter displays inline attachments while displaying emails
- Better error handling in Scan Station
- Outlook add-in performance improvements while buffering emails
- Delete logs are no longer a library policy item. Delete logs are now always kept
- Clicking cancel button in the 'set Retention' window, redirects execution to the wrong frame if a single document has been selected.
- Clicking cancel button in the 'set Complete Date' window, redirects execution to the wrong frame if a single document has been selected.
- Outlook add-in no longer treats non-image formats as inline attachments.
- Changed Hotkeys in office add-in upload window. Now all hotkeys are unique.
- Better error handling in Outlook add-in
- Scan station - Fixed an error condition that occurs when document type requires a custom property that is not in the selected library.
- Scan station - Fixed an error condition that occurs if user chooses different properties and options while uploading a document