infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- AssociatedFolders, AssociatedFoldersAndDocuments and AssociateFolder web service functions have been added
- Tiff to PDF functionality now accepts configuration parameters via "Tiftopdf.xml" file located "config" folder.
- AssociateWith_ItemPath parameter of AssociateDocument function now supports folder path
- ItemPath and AssociateWith_ItemPath parameters of RemoveAssociation function now supports folder path
- Scan station tool does not save current state when images are rotated.
- Scan station tool fails on files without extension.
- Office add-in setup does not continue if MS word has not been installed.
- Outlook add-in saves inline images as attachment if the image src attribute value is not in quotes in html source of emails.
- UpdateDocumentType web service function does not set the document type to "generic" type