infoRouter updates are regularly released throughout the year.If you wish to install the latest version of infoRouter, please run the infoRouter Live Update program. More information on infoRouter Live Update, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the infoRouter Support Team email@example.com.
Before you run infoRouter Live Update, please make sure to follow the Live Update documentation.A proper backup is strongly advised before running Live Update. Click here to download the infoRouter Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery Guide.
Software release date
- MS Outlook add-in returns 'document not found' when an email subject starts with a space character.
- Minor Resource Updates and Spanish resource updates for version 8
- 'Document from template' page returns an error when anonymous attribute of the 'Form Templates' library is removed.
- Email notifications stop if an exception occurs.
- Help topic updates (Retention, Folder Rules, Document Retention)
- Email notifications include multiple values.
- When renaming a document, if the document name includes one or more of the following characters, *,?,\ | an application error occurs.