1. Using command line tool, navigate to the “c:\infoRouter\irmaintenance” directory
2. Type the following command to remove the service
Note: if the irmaintenance service was installed under another name, please use the following command instead. rmaintenance.exe -u <servicename>
1. Delete the InfoRouter Virtual Directory using the IIS Management console.
2. If installed as web site and not a virtual directory, delete the Web site or change the Home directory setting. Make sure that this web site is no longer pointing to the “c:\infoRouter\site” folder.
3. Using the command line tool, type IISRESET. This operation will release any locks that might still be in place
Stop the Indexing Service and remove the WHINDEX catalog. To do this, perform the following:
1) Right click on “My Computer” on the desktop and choose “Manage”
2) Expand the “Services and Applications” node
3) Expand the “Indexing Service”
4) Click on the “Indexing Service” node and click on the “Stop” icon on the toolbar.
5) Once the service stops, right click on “WHINDEX” and choose “Delete”
Removing MYSQL Demo Pack instance
1. Stop MySQL service named “MYSQL_IR” using windows services console
2. Using the command line tool, navigate to the “c:\inforouter\mysql\bin” path
3. Type mysqld-nt.exe --remove MYSQL_IR
Removing an external MYSQL infoRouter database
Using MySQL administrative tools drop the infoRouter database which is called “infoRouter” in default settings.
Removing MS SQL Server InfoRouter database Using MS SQL Server Enterprise console, drop the database generally which is called “infoRouter” in default settings.
Removing ORACLE InfoRouter database
Using Oracle database configuration tool drop the infoRouter database and related oracle data services.
Delete the folder where the infoRouter warehouses are located.
The default location of the warehouse is the application directory “c:\infoRouter\wh”.
If you are not sure where the warehouse folders are located, open the following document “c:\inforouter\config\ warehousepaths.xml” to find out where they have been placed.
Delete the c:\InfoRouter directory including sub directories and files.