Software release date
- InfoRouter Hot Folders service now includes an option to convert tiff documents to pdf.
- Tiff to PDF option has been removed from the infoRouter control panel. It has been replaced with a PDF view option in the main documents window.
- The tasks window dislays tasks related to documents that have been deleted and placed into the recycle bin. This causes orphan tasks.
- Displaying a category returns an error if the category refers to a deleted custom property set.
- Adding or deleting a folder subscribers does not offer the include subsfolders option.
- Opening Web Folders using internet explorer prompts for user credentials.
- InfoRouter LDAP Service Manager failes to retrieve user groups if user group count is moe than 1000
- InfoRouter LDAP Service Manager may fail if a group name contains unicode characters
- InfoRouter Office add-in and scan station does not send correct time zone information to the server.
- Only one copy of InfoRouter scan station can be launched at a time. Causes issues in Terminal Service environments.