infoRouter uses MS Index server to perform its searches.
If you get this error message, you must enable this service, set it to automatic and start the service
- Right click on "My Computer" and select "Manage"
- Expand the Services and Applications node
- Click on Services to display a list of services on your server
- Find the service called "Indexing service"
- Double click on Indexing service
- Set the "Startup Type" to "Automatic"
- Finally click on Start to start the service
If you get the "Catalog not found" message, please perform the following:
- Make sure that the Index Server Service is running and it has been set to run automatically
- Create an Index Server Catalog
- Follow the step by step instructions outlined in the following document Creating the index server catalog